Please Help! Controller not connecting to Mavic Pro. !!!
You may find that from time to time you have an issue with your remote controller syncing with your DJI Mavic Pro.
When you receive your Drone it should already be synced with the controller, but when you replace any part of it and you send the drone to the Dji company to replace the part, your drone should be reconnected and resyncronisation with the IR remote Control!
In this tutorial, im shows you how to successfully link the DJI Mavic Pro Controller with the Mavic aircraft.
The main symptom of an unlinked remote controller or mobile device is the flashing yellow light at the back of the craft. as you see in this image :
What should I do before attempting to link the remote control to the aircraft?
1. Ensure that all your devices are fully charged.
2. Release the small flap on top of the Mavic’s remote controller and ensure that the mode is set to RC, not WiFi.
3. Ensure your mobile device is fully charged.
Follow the instructions below to link the controller and the aircraft:
1. Connect the remote controller, and the mobile device you’re using, with an appropriate USB cable.2. Turn on your Remote Control and Aircraft.
3. Launch the DJI Go app on your mobile device.
Press the blue ‘Camera’ button.
4.Select the three dots at the top right-hand corner of the screen to open the settings menu.
5.Then select the small blue remote control icon on the left-hand side of the menu.
6.Now select the ‘Linking Remote Controller’ option within the settings menu.
7.Select whether this is a Master or Slave controller (usually Master) and press OK.
8.You will now see a ‘Searching for Aircraft Frequency’ prompt appear on the screen.
9. Now with a small tool, press the link button on the side of the Mavic, just underneath the flap and above the red LED.
10.Wait up to 60 seconds until a prompt is shown in the DJI GO app that confirms ‘Remote Controller Linked’.
That’s all there is to it!
Your Mavic Pro is now linked with your Mavic Remote Control.
For more tutorials like this dont forget to subscribe our channel Subscribe tips2fix