How to Remove Windows 10 Login Password
1. First of All Click the Start menu and type “netplwiz.” At the top result you will see a program with the same name — click on it to open.
2. In the User Accounts screen that appears , untick (uncheck) the box that says “Users must enter a name and password to use this computer.” You have to select the user first!.
3. Click “Apply.” and then OK
4. When prompted, re-enter your password to confirm the changes.
5. Click “OK” once more. Your password will then be removed.
It should be noted that once your password is removed, anyone with access to your computer will be able to use your system to access your documents, photos, and other data, which could pose a security risk.
To re-enable your password in Windows 10 in future, re-run “netplwiz” and tick the password requirement box. Enter a password and save your changes as outlined above and your password will be saved by the system.
How to Remove Windows 10 Login PIN
Try the below steps and check if that helps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Select Sign-in options.
- Look for PIN. Since you have already created a pin, you should be getting option as Forgot my PIN, click on that.
- Now click on Continue.
6.If it ask for Microsoft password and if you are using your pc with your Microsoft account than place the passwords here again to get confirmed.
7. If you don’t see the screen above than you will see this next screen image :
Don’t enter the pin details and click on Cancel.
here is also the video tutorial i did just follow all the steps im doing on the video and you will be able to disable windows 10 all versions login passwords and PIN.
Don’t forget to subscribe tips 2 Fix on YouTube SUBSCRIBE
God Bless you!