June 14, 2023
Sure, here is a guide on how to run Android apps on Windows 11:
- Check if your PC is compatible. Not all Windows 11 PCs can run Android apps. To check if your PC is compatible, open the Settings app and go to System > About. Under “Specifications,” look for “Processor,” “RAM,” and “Virtualization.” Your PC must have a 64-bit processor, 4GB of RAM, and virtualization enabled in order to run Android apps.
- Enable virtualization. If virtualization is not enabled on your PC, you will need to enable it before you can run Android apps. To enable virtualization, open the Start menu and search for “Turn Windows features on or off.” In the Turn Windows features on or off window, scroll down and look for “Virtualization.” Check the box next to “Virtualization” and click OK. Your PC will restart.
- Install the Amazon Appstore. The Amazon Appstore is the only official way to install Android apps on Windows 11. To install the Amazon Appstore, open the Microsoft Store and search for “Amazon Appstore.” Click Install and follow the instructions.
- Sign in to the Amazon Appstore. Once the Amazon Appstore is installed, you will need to sign in with your Amazon account. If you don’t have an Amazon account, you can create one for free.
- Search for and install Android apps. Once you are signed in to the Amazon Appstore, you can search for and install Android apps just like you would on an Android device. To install an app, click the Install button.
- Run Android apps. Once an Android app is installed, you can run it from the Start menu or by clicking its icon on the desktop. Android apps will appear in the Start menu alongside your Windows apps.
Windows Subsystem for Android™️Download WSA
Download WSATools APK Installer
- Head to store.rg-adguard.net.To install WSA, we use the Microsoft Store Generation Project website. It retrieves packages from the Microsoft server, the same server that Microsoft Store uses to install apps on your Windows PC. Hence, it’s safe to use.
- Head to store.rg-adguard.net.
- Copy the following link and paste it into the URL box: www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-subsystem-for-android/9p3395vx91nr