Windows 10 October 2020 Update is live! After several months of Insider testing, the October 2020 Update, version 20H2, is going live for the public. Like the previous versions, this would be a phased out rollout, meaning not everyone would get it at the same time. However, through the ISO files, you can force and clean install Windows 10 version 20H2 on your devices without waiting for the official notification.
We had already shared with you the steps to install October 2020 Update ahead of the pack, but now that the official Windows 10 ISO files are out, you don’t have to go through any tedious processes.
Microsoft Confirms Kerberos Authentication Issues After Installing Last Week’s Patch
Direct download Windows 10 20H2 ISO files
Microsoft has released the Windows 10 20H2 ISO files, which are now available for download. Here are the links (valid for both Home and Pro) to download Windows 10 October 2020 Update:
Official Update Page Windows 10 october Update
Or Offline Installer:
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update (64-bit)
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update (32-bit)
- other source for donwloading.
- Or of this source https://mirror.mika.moe
For languages other than English, head over to Microsoft. As these links will expire soon (11/14/2020 11:42:28 PM UTC), follow the instructions below to easily download Windows 10 20H2, October 2020 Update ISO (HOME and PRO) for your devices:
- Head over to the official download site [click this link].
- Under Select edition drop-down, click on Windows 10 under October 2020 Update and hit Confirm. [There will be only one Windows 10 option since this works for both Pro and Home editions]
- Under Select the product language, choose your language > Confirm.
- You will now see two tabs to download either the 32-bit or the 64-bit Windows 10 October 2020 Update. Simply click on the right one and the download will begin.
Windows 10 October 2020 Update is the second Service Pack-like release from Microsoft after last year’s version 1909, which means for those of you who upgraded their devices to the May 2020 Update, it will be delivered like a monthly cumulative update, significantly reducing the downtime.
Downloading the latest version right away or would you rather wait for the first lot to get it and report its stability before diving in? Let us know!