It’s true that Apple gives app developers a month’s head start and has released the iOS 16 beta for them earlier than for normal users. Who have to wait until July to officially download it.
However, there is a very simple method to download the iOS 16 beta for developers that is also completely legal and does not involve modifying your iPhone or iPad in any way.
To install a beta of iOS16, what you need is a developer profile installed on your mobile or tablet, and that can be downloaded in a totally secure way from the iOS 16 Beta website, which has been operating for years and is used by thousands of professionals.
HOW TO INSTALL IOS 16 BETA PROFILE
So to install the iOS 16 beta, you just need to follow these steps:
- Access the download link from your phone or tablet. (Write your email address in the comments for the download link.)
- Look for the beta of iOS16 or iPadOS 16. Depending on whether you want to install the beta on your iPhone or iPad
- Click on the ‘Download’ button (download in English)
- Once it is downloaded, you go to the Settings of your iPhone or iPad and you will see a new tab that says ‘Profile downloaded’. Click on it and install the profile for the beta. If it doesn’t appear, just go to the ‘General’ section in settings and then to ‘Profile’ and look for the beta profile.
- Once the profile is installed, go back and, in the General section. Click on ‘System update’ and let the phone or tablet look for the ‘Public Beta’ to download it. It will take a while.
And done this, you will not have to worry about updating the beta again. Since all the news will arrive in due course when Apple launches new versions of it. They will download normally to the device. And when the final version of iOS 16 arrives in September, it will be updated to it as well.
You should keep in mind that any beta software is unfinished and may have some bugs. Although this time Apple has released a fairly polished version that works very well. Last year, with iOS 15, it wasn’t like that at all.Install Profile
IOS 16 SUPPORTED DEVICES
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE 2 (2nd generation)
IPADOS 16 SUPPORTED DEVICES
- 11-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd and 4th generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generation)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 10.2-inch iPad (7th and 8th generation)
- iPad (5th and 6th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd and 4th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
As a reminder, this is not an official list.
Several sources claim that iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 versions will not support the original iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, 4th generation iPad mini, and 2nd generation iPad Air.
Most likely, A9 devices will really not support the new version of the system. As a reminder, iOS 13 no longer supports iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPod touch 6th generation, iPad Air 1st generation, and iPad mini 3rd generation.
IOS 14 supports all the same models as iOS 13.
WHEN WILL APPLE RELEASE IOS 16?
Each year, Apple hosts a developer conference in June.
The conference is called the “Worldwide Developers Conference” or WWDC, and this year it will take place from June 13-17. As in 2021, the conference will be held online.
Although the conference is aimed at developers, anyone can watch it. On it, the company will present the following system updates for their devices.
At WWDC 2022, Apple will present new versions of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS.