In this video tutorial im showing you how to merge subtitles with video and make it 1 file together. i have tried to many Softwares but Apowersoft video converter it works the best and the fastest method. I called professional because it can let you make some very needed changes.
Many videos and movies have subtitles for different viewers to understand the content better, especially if the video is in another language. Some music videos also have these so people can sing along with the song by reading the lyrics. SRT is one of the most common subtitle files. It can be created using any text editor like notepad. If you already have an SRT file that you wish to merge with your MP4 video, there are various ways on how to do this.
In this article, I will give you three methods on how you can merge SRT with MP4 file. Get to know each of these options so you can determine the best choice for you.
Method 1: Use Apowersoft Video Converter Studio to merge SRT and MP4 video
The first option for adding SRT to MP4 videos is to use the Apowersoft Video Converter Studio. This program comes with an extremely easy way to add subtitle to videos. Though it is a piece of paid software, you can try the free trial version first before determining to spend your hard-earned cash on it. It supports SRT, ASS, SSA and many other subtitle file types. Also, it allows users to adjust the subtitle position (bottom, middle and top) in the video as well as the transparency, font, size, color, style and effect. Merging SRT with any video is very easy to settle with this tool.
Here are the detailed steps on how to do this.
- Open the program and click “Add Files” button to import your MP4 video.
- Click “Edit” button and you’ll be directed to the edit page.
- Hit the “Subtitle” tab in which you can find all setting you can do with subtitles.
- Click the “Add subtitle file” button to navigate to the folder where the SRT subtitle file is in.
- Hit the “T” button to change the font, font size, color, style, effect for the subtitle.
- Set the “Transparency” and “Position” for the subtitle lines.
- Click “OK”, then click “Convert” button on the main interface to save the MP4 video with its subtitle.
It will soon merge the subtitle into the video. Aside from being an awesome subtitle and video merger, this tool lets users convert videos to a wide selection of formats. And its other features included in the embedded video editor are trim, crop, rotate, add effect (volume, contrast, brightness and saturation), add effects as well as watermarks to your movies, etc. Also good is the built-in recorder function which provides users with a great way to record video and audio displayed on the screen. If you are wondering to make a mv with pictures, it still has the ability to help you make it. To some extent, it is really an all-in-one tool.