#ftpserver #filezilla #webserver
In this video i show you how to:
- Connect to an external FTP server/ FTP Site
- Set Passive Mode
- Set Simultaneous Transfers files to 10
- Set Download/Upload Speed Limit
1. Connect to an external FTP server/ FTP Site
Double click on the setup icon – > click run -> i Agree – > Next – > uncheck McAfee Web Advisor -> Next -Finish – > Start Filezilla Now
- Open FileZilla
- Enter the address of the server in the field Host, located in the Quickconnect bar.
– (ftp.example.com – make sure to enter ftp to connect securely via FTP)
- Enter your username
– (example.com – keep it lowercase and without “www.”)
- Enter your password
– (the one you chose for SSH in your Control Panel)
- Enter the port number.
– (port 21 or leave it empty)
- Click on Quickconnect or press Enter to connect to the server.
- Click OK when you get a warning about an unknown host key.
Note: Remember to replace example.com with your own domain, or your Ip Adress of the ftp server you have.